Contact Sarah Whitman
Thanks for getting in touch.
You can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 203-233-0562.
About Dog Food Coach
I’ve been studying human and animal nutrition since 1996. My work, or mission, on behalf of animals began long before then, and over the years I’ve had the pleasure of working with a number of nonprofit animal protection organizations.
Around 2008, I founded DogFoodCoach.com after I started removing commercial dog food from my dog’s diet, and began replacing it with real, homemade, simple food for my own soulmate dog, Cori. Once I got rolling, I never looked back. I believe the best pet food is not “pet food” at all. It’s real, whole food you can buy at your own grocery store or online. Contact me for help.
- 2016 – Master of Science, Holistic Nutrition, American College of Healthcare Sciences, Portland, OR – Delta Epsilon Tau Honor Society
- 2011 – Holistic Chef for Animals (HCA) certification, Global College of Natural Medicine, Santa Cruz, CA
- 2010 – Canine sports and therapeutic massage studies, Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage, Carbondale, CO
- 2005 – Canine Massage Advanced Studies, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Newington, CT
- 2000 – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science, University of Connecticut
- 1998 – Master of Science in Animals and Public Policy lectures, Tufts University, Grafton, MA
- 1997-1999 – Animal law and ethics lectures, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- 1996 – Diploma, Comprehensive Nutrition (Dip.C.N.), Huntington College of Health Sciences, Knoxville, TN
My animal-related work has been featured in:
- The Guilford Courier
- Dog Fancy magazine
- NBC News
- The Waterbury Republican-American
- The Litchfield County Times
- The Seattle-Post Intelligencer and elsewhere
I hope you will let me help you create an excellent, truly supportive diet for your dog. That is my mission and I have seen many dog caregivers pursue the same goals once they get going.
Best wishes to you and your furkids,
Sarah Whitman, MS
Founder, Dog Food Coach