Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll: Students are added by instructors.
Course Language: English
Sarah Whitman, MS
Sarah Whitman is the founder and publisher of DogFoodCoach.com. She has a master's degree in holistic nutrition and has developed recipes, research papers and other materials to advocate better diets for dogs.
About this course
This class is free to active clients. Book one or more sessions with me to gain access to this class.
If we are already working together, please feel free to contact me if you would like access to this class. Thank you!
- Unit 1 - Why Does My Dog's Food Matter?
- Unit 2 - History of Trouble
- Unit 3 - Supporting the Body's Vitalism or Homeostasis
- Unit 4 - Getting Started: A Transition for Both of You
- Unit 5 - Branching Out, Stocking Up & More
- Unit 6 - Functional Foods Part 1
- Unit 7 - Functional Foods Part 2
- Unit 8 - Taking Care of the Individual
- Unit 9 - Time Management
- Unit 10 - Using Commercial Products
- Additional Tools
- Sample Recipes