Often celebrated in various forms this time of year (Easter eggs, etc.) eggs are a top notch food any time of year. They cook quickly and can be served alone or as in snacks or toppers to your dog’s meals.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Basic Consult Option:
A basic consult includes the following:
- Review of your dog’s current diet and suggested changes as needed
- 2 sample recipes, created by Sarah
- Educational handouts, created by Sarah
- One week of unlimited, as needed emails and texts
- Cost: $50 per weekly consult – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Contact me to inquire about a basic consult or
- Purchase one or more weekly consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.