Free Class – Your Dog’s Diet
This class is free to active clients. That means if you book one or more sessions with me, you will gain access to this multi-unit online class focusing on the what, why and how of improving your dog’s diet.
The first step is to book a session with me. You will then gain full access to this online course designed to empower you and show you how easy it can be to create a wonderful, highly nutritious diet for your dog. You can preview or go to class here,
Cost: FREE to those working with Sarah – unlimited access.
Diet is an important aspect of health, whether it’s yours or your dog’s. Striving for high quality and safety is a fundamental aspect to establishing feeding protocols. A look into the status of commercial pet foods indicates a diet consisting of human-grade foods is inherently safer than a diet of commercial foods.
Education is paramount to the success of advocating and executing a home-cooked diet for dogs. Information in this course is gathered from many sources, including collaboration with veterinary professionals, nutritionists and dog advocates, and my research in graduate school. It is also a personal mission of mine, as a lifelong dog parent and foodie.
The goals of this course include:
- Empowering you to improve your dog’s diet
- Addressing fear many pet parents have about changing diets
- Highlighting results of studies focusing on specific risks and threats within commercial dog foods
- Transitioning from a “one-size-fits-all” dietary approach to the canine diet, instead focusing on the individual dog’s needs
- Learning time management
- Offering personal support to every student
Materials include:1o Units –
- 10 unit readings: research reviews, experiential work, philosophy of homemade diets and more
- 10 audio readings
- PDF class handouts
- Sample recipes
- Functional food information and more