Did you know that February 23 is National Dog Biscuit Day? In honor of this important holiday, I will be creating a brand new, healthy homemade dog treat recipe. Stay tuned!
And an ‘appetizer’ to this oh-so-special day, this week I will share several of my previous homemade dog treat recipes. Check back often. Here’s the first idea – granola. This granola recipe is an old one, but still works, and I love to share it with my clients. It has quinoa, oats, fruits and more. I may even make it again soon and post some new pictures. If you are a client and would like this recipe, just email me. Or see below for info on how we can start working together.
Stay tuned for the new recipe on the 23rd!
Update: here’s the recipe: Bacon & Egg Biscuits
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Individual Support Option:
Go by the week, and choose one week or multiple weeks of support. This flexible plan allows you as much support and connection as you feel you need.
During our time together, I encourage (but certainly don’t require) you to make the sample recipes I send. We can then discuss any questions you have. Each week includes the following.
- Review of your dog’s current diet
- Suggested changes as needed
- 1 sample recipe, created by Sarah
- 1 educational 1-page handout, created by Sarah
- Unlimited emails and texts as needed
- Cost: $50 per week – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Purchase one or more weekly support consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.