Your Dog’s Diet
Preview or go to class now!
Cost: $199 – Unlimited access
Enroll now – pay with PayPal
Diet is an important aspect of health, whether it’s yours or your dog’s. Striving for high quality and safety is a fundamental aspect to establishing feeding protocols. A look into the status of commercial pet foods indicates a diet consisting of human-grade foods is inherently safer than a diet of commercial foods.
Education is paramount to the success of advocating and executing a home-cooked diet for dogs. Information in this course is gathered from many sources, including collaboration with veterinary professionals, nutritionists and dog advocates, and my research in graduate school. It is also a personal mission of mine, as a lifelong dog parent and foodie.
The goals of this course include:
- Empowering you to improve your dog’s diet
- Addressing fear many pet parents have about changing diets
- Highlighting results of studies focusing on specific risks and threats within commercial dog foods
- Transitioning from a “one-size-fits-all” dietary approach to the canine diet, instead focusing on the individual dog’s needs
- Learning time management
- Offering personal support to every student
Materials include:1o Units –
- 10 unit readings: research reviews, experiential work, philosophy of homemade diets and more
- 10 audio readings
- 10 personal check-in opportunities with Sarah
After each unit, you have the option to have a private, 10 minute consult with Sarah about the unit materials. I believe this personal attention sets my class apart and allows you a better opportunity to learn about, understand and execute a better diet for your dogs. Additional materials include:
- PDF class handouts
- Sample recipes
- Functional food information and more
There are no grades or quizzes in this class.
This class is for informational, educational purposes and is not designed to replace excellent veterinary care.
After you enroll, I will contact you with your student login information and access to your student dashboard. Enroll now – pay with PayPal.