I made a meal for my dog, using turkey, oatmeal and peas. Sounds boring and it kinda was, but offers some healthy ingredients. However, I do not recommend limiting ingredients like this for ALL meals, and foods like peas and other legumes should be limited due to their possible connection with canine dilated cardiomyopathy.
If you want to speed up the time it takes to whip this meal up, use quick cook oatmeal, frozen peas and cooked turkey. The meal will take less than five minutes to cook! Contact me for help in transitioning your dog to a more nourishing diet.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Basic Consult Option:
A basic consult includes the following:
- Review of your dog’s current diet and suggested changes as needed
- 2 sample recipes, created by Sarah
- Educational handouts, created by Sarah
- One week of unlimited, as needed emails and texts
- Cost: $50 per weekly consult – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Contact me to inquire about a basic consult or
- Purchase one or more weekly consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.