Dear friends of dogs,
I hope you are enjoying my gift to you….
12 Days of Dog Food: A delicious gift each day
I hope you enjoy, and use these goodies as the groundwork to improve your dog’s diet in 2022, or before.
Contact me to start giving your dog the gift of better food. He or she has been good all year … maybe a little naughty too … but like I always say, Best Friends… Best Food!
So here goes…
12 Days of Dog Food: Day 9
Today’s gift is: Free Recipe
Today’s gift is a turkey-based recipe. It includes many healthy ingredients like egg, vegetables and of course, turkey. Contact me for the recipe. ~ Sarah
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
- Book time with me now!
- Current – pursuing Pet Nutrition Coach Certification, North American Veterinary Association
- 2016 – Master of Science, Holistic Nutrition, American College of Healthcare Sciences, Portland, OR – Delta Epsilon Tau Honor Society
- 2011 – Holistic Chef for Animals (HCA) certification, Global College of Natural Medicine, Santa Cruz, CA
- 2010 – Canine sports and therapeutic massage studies, Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage, Carbondale, CO
- 2005 – Canine Massage Advanced Studies, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Newington, CT
- 2000 – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science, University of Connecticut
- 1998 – Master of Science in Animals and Public Policy lectures, Tufts University, Grafton, MA
- 1997-1999 – Animal law and ethics lectures, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- 1996 – Diploma, Comprehensive Nutrition (Dip.C.N.), Huntington College of Health Sciences, Knoxville, TN
My animal-related work has been featured in:
- The Shoreline Times
- The Guilford Courier
- Dog Fancy magazine
- NBC News
- The Waterbury Republican-American
- The Litchfield County Times
- The Seattle-Post Intelligencer and elsewhere
I promote empowerment, knowledge and useful information like recipes, individual “tack on” ingredients, research articles and other tools. I hope I can help you and your dog as well.