Today I made an omelet with eggs, cheese and spinach. I made a little extra for my dog. Sometimes, adding healthy options to your dog’s meals doesn’t take any extra time at all – it can just be a matter of making a little extra of what you’re already cooking.
One consideration, as always: Please introduce all new foods slowly, gradually, one at a time. This allows your dog’s body to adjust to changes and gives you an opportunity to monitor his or her reaction.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Individual Support Option:
Go by the week, and choose one week or multiple weeks of support. This flexible plan allows you as much support and connection as you feel you need.
During our time together, I encourage (but certainly don’t require) you to make the sample recipes I send. We can then discuss any questions you have. Each week includes the following.
- Review of your dog’s current diet
- Suggested changes as needed
- 1 sample recipe, created by Sarah
- 1 educational 1-page handout, created by Sarah
- Supplement suggestions to round out the diet
- Unlimited emails and texts as needed
- Cost: $50 per week – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Purchase one or more weekly support consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.
Sarah Whitman, MS
Founder, DogFoodCoach.com & DogFoodJournal.com