Dear friends of dogs,
Welcome to the holiday season. I hope you are enjoying my gift to you….
12 Days of Dog Food: A delicious gift each day
Each day for 12 days, I will offer you something special.
It could be a free recipe, a special discount, or another type of surprise.
I hope you enjoy, and use these goodies as the groundwork to improve your dog’s diet in 2022, or before.
Contact me to start giving your dog the gift of better food. He or she has been good all year … maybe a little naughty too … but like I always say, Best Friends… Best Food!
So let’s get started.
12 Days of Dog Food: Day 4
Today’s gift is: 10 % Discount on Q & A Session
Do you have questions about dog food?
There is so much information out there, and yet so much confusion. Maybe you are home cooking, or feeding kibble or canned or raw, or a combination, or looking to make a change.
Let’s do some Q & A! I will help you try to make sense of it all. In the process, I hope you will feel more empowered with the best choices for your dog.
How it works:
- Reserve Q & A time with me (secure checkout with PayPal)
- I will email you to start a conversation
- We can then email back and forth with questions and answers
- We can also text, or use both email and text
- Let’s go by the week, as questions tend to pop up over time
- Each week of Q & A time includes unlimited emails and texts to help answer all your questions!
- REGULAR PRICE – $50
- DISCOUNT – $45
- Book one or numerous weeks, or pay as you go
- Sign up for this option – pay securely on PayPal
Feel free to contact me with questions.
Happy holidays! ~ Sarah
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
- Current – pursuing Pet Nutrition Coach Certification, North American Veterinary Association
- 2016 – Master of Science, Holistic Nutrition, American College of Healthcare Sciences, Portland, OR – Delta Epsilon Tau Honor Society
- 2011 – Holistic Chef for Animals (HCA) certification, Global College of Natural Medicine, Santa Cruz, CA
- 2010 – Canine sports and therapeutic massage studies, Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage, Carbondale, CO
- 2005 – Canine Massage Advanced Studies, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Newington, CT
- 2000 – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science, University of Connecticut
- 1998 – Master of Science in Animals and Public Policy lectures, Tufts University, Grafton, MA
- 1997-1999 – Animal law and ethics lectures, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- 1996 – Diploma, Comprehensive Nutrition (Dip.C.N.), Huntington College of Health Sciences, Knoxville, TN
My animal-related work has been featured in:
- The Shoreline Times
- The Guilford Courier
- Dog Fancy magazine
- NBC News
- The Waterbury Republican-American
- The Litchfield County Times
- The Seattle-Post Intelligencer and elsewhere
I promote empowerment, knowledge and useful information like recipes, individual “tack on” ingredients, research articles and other tools. I hope I can help you and your dog as well.