Did you know that February 23 is National Dog Biscuit Day? In honor of this important holiday, I will be creating a brand new, healthy homemade dog treat recipe.
And an ‘appetizer’ to this oh-so-special day, this week I will share several of my previous homemade dog treat recipes. Check back often, and stay tuned for the new recipe on the 23rd!
Here are two previously made homemade dog treat variations, with two taste testers. If you are a client and would like this recipe, just email me. Or see below for info on how we can start working together.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Basic Consult Option:
A basic consult includes the following:
- Review of your dog’s current diet and suggested changes as needed
- 2 sample recipes, created by Sarah
- Educational handouts, created by Sarah
- One week of unlimited, as needed emails and texts
- Cost: $50 per weekly consult – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Contact me to inquire about a basic consult or
- Purchase one or more weekly consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.