Kale – A Healthy, Simple Ingredient
Click a thumbnail for larger view of kale info from my article with Adorable Pets Veterinary Center in Haddam, CT, along with cooking ideas and recipes I’ve created.
Kale is a dark leafy green that grows well in many climates. It is hardy and can do well in cool or warm weather.
Kale is a member of the cruciferous vegetable family. Cruciferous vegetables, which include kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and more, are famous for their cancer-fighting properties and heart protective abilities. They are also full of vitamins and minerals. There are so many reasons to consume them.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a healthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
Individual Support Option:
Go by the week, and choose one week or multiple weeks of support. This flexible plan allows you as much support and connection as you feel you need.
During our time together, I encourage (but certainly don’t require) you to make the sample recipes I send. We can then discuss any questions you have. Each week includes the following.
- Review of your dog’s current diet
- Suggested changes as needed
- 1 sample recipe, created by Sarah
- 1 educational handout (1-2 pages), created by Sarah
- Unlimited emails and texts as needed
- Cost: $50 per week – purchase one or several weeks’ worth
- Purchase one or more weekly support consults on PayPal
If you are interested in a different setup, I will try to customize to your individual needs as much as possible. Either way, contact me to get started.