Kale – A Healthy, Simple Ingredient
Click a thumbnail for larger view of kale info from my article with Adorable Pets Veterinary Center in Haddam, CT, along with cooking ideas and recipes I’ve created.
Kale is a dark leafy green that grows well in many climates. It is hardy and can do well in cool or warm weather.
Kale is a member of the cruciferous vegetable family. Cruciferous vegetables, which include kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and more, are famous for their cancer-fighting properties and heart protective abilities. They are also full of vitamins and minerals. There are so many reasons to consume them.
Are you interested in how to incorporate kale and other healthy foods into your dog’s meals? Look around the site for some ideas, and feel free to contact me to discuss options.
About Dog Food Coach
I am on a mission to help you feed your dogs a ealthier diet using simple, everyday foods found in most grocery stores, farm stands or elsewhere.
How Can I Help?
- Empower you
- Help you realize you can improve your dog’s diet without too much trouble or confusion
- Guide you toward healthy, easy to make foods
- Support you during your transition
- Suggest healthier options
- Work with you to create a truly supportive, nourishing diet for your dog
- Visit my Services page to get started.
Sarah Whitman, MS